Sunday, December 11, 2011

AIFF 2011: JT Hood, Workshop Participant, Tells Us About His Stuff

[Here's Sunday's schedule.]

Just after Travis Betz's workshop ended I got a chance to ask one of the younger and more inquisitive members of the group some questions.  I think the chance for young film makers to hear real film makers talk about their trade and to be able to ask questions is a great opportunity we get from the film festival.  We're going to see JT's videos at the festival before long I'm sure.  He stayed for Richard Cunningham's workshop too. 




[I'm not as careful about getting names of people I catch on video as I ought to be.  I figure they're agreeing to talk to me. And if they have a problem, I'll take it down.  But kids are different. JT was there with his grandfather and I got his permission to post the video.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.