Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Snow - Outside and In My Brain

They've been saying here that it's been a really mild winter. I'm finally getting it. Basically, the weather hasn't significantly changed since January. Temps range from high 20's to mid 40s. Rain, clouds, sun, snow, wind. And it's still the same in early April.

It snowed for a couple of hours this morning.
And in my head it is snowing too as I struggle with what to write. I know a little about a lot, but is that enough for a post? Bear with me. I'll get something together.




Here's the State Affairs Committee reflected in the window as I watched the snow and tried to listen. I had trouble comprehending SB 261 - to change the makeup of the Alcohol Beverage Control Board. It reduces the number of industry folks from three to two and mandates at least one rural member. They couldn't specifically name Bethel, but they could put in conditions that would only apply to Bethel. I'm headed to hear the floor session.

You can hear the State Affairs discussion on the ABC Board below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.