Saturday, April 17, 2010

More New Art At Anchorage Airport

Anchorage was more like a short stop than being home.  We're back at the airport waiting for a flight to Minneapolis then to DC where we get to see our son.  We're on Delta so we're in Terminal B that reopened earlier this year. 

I caught some of the geese on camera when we went to Juneau in January, but today I discovered these birch on a ceiling.



And I missed this goose egg last time.



I saw this as we were driving up.  What's Kalita?  Google says it's a Michigan freight company.  Gotta go.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.