Friday, February 12, 2010

Security Cam

The Thomas B. Stewart Building just opened recently after being remodeled. It's still not quite finished. The stairwells, for example, aren't done. The new staff and public lounge is here at the end of the bridge from the second floor of the Capitol.

So, Thursday as I was typing away, the worker came in and installed this new security camera. I asked him where I should sit so the camera wouldn't see me. He said, they're installing it to keep an eye on bloggers. (I realize as I write this now, that some people might not realize that he said this jokingly, having seen me doing video interviews in this room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.