Friday, February 26, 2010

Legislator and Staffers Play the Alaskan Bar

I think that public folks deserve a little privacy and I have no intention of posting pictures of legislators drinking in bars.  But I think this is not in that category. I learned Wednesday that there would be a legislator and two staffers on stage. 

I do have to warn you the sound does not reflect how well all three of these singers performed.  In the bar, the sound was good and they all were more than respectable.   

I first found out about Paul Labolleʻs musical side when I stopped by Rep. Fosterʻs office and saw Paulʻs guitars.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.