Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Annual 30 Second (More or Less) Film Festival - Part 2

I posted a few videos from Mariano Gonzales' Art 257 class - Computer Art and Design - last week. This was not a film or video class per se, but the last assignment was to use Painter or Photoshop animation to make a video that was more or less 30 seconds. Some did theirs totally animated, others, like me, did a combination. Some just used regular video. You can see the first ones I posted at the link above. Here are three more.






1 comment:

  1. I love the Left Turn Blues! I think it came out really well. And so practical! One of the things I hate about activism is that solutions seem so elusive. "MILK" is great, but when you leave, what are you supposed to do that you weren't already doing? LTB identifies a problem in the community and offers a feasible solution. Maybe I've just spent too much time in the fog of abstract ideas, but I find the practicality very cool.
    -m

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.