Friday, December 26, 2008

"I don't get superheroes"

[If you can't read it, double click to enlarge it.]


We were invited to dinner for Christmas with friends. We had a nice night. I found this in a book by Paul Madonna they had on the coffee table. I'm still thinking about it.



And there was incredible homemade apple pie. It tasted even better than it looks.










We got home and I cleared the driveway of about six more inches of snow. Then did a short walk in the neighborhood as it continued snowing.







This morning various neighbors were clearing the snow again. Our new neighbors had once again cleaned the sidewalk and the street around our van. I cleared about as much snow as I cleared last night. My back is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.