Friday, December 12, 2008

First Annual 30 Second (More or Less) Film Festival - Part 1

While the Anchorage International Film Festival has been going on, in Mariana Gonzales' Art 257 class - Computer Art and Design - we had our own mini festival. Actually, it was our last assignment. And Wednesday we saw everyone's videos - many of which included animation. So, for the next couple of days, I'm going to post a couple of the class videos. These are from art students (except mine) most of whom had not done animation or video before. I was impressed with the variety of things people did, though it seems for my fellow students, the music video is a pretty strong influence.







More tomorrow. Mine's not in this bunch.

2 comments:

  1. My almost-middle school sons thought that the airplane one was the funniest and Basil and Guy ran off to draw a man squinting his eyes pink and asked my husband what he thought it was. My husband who'd not seen this but knows how almost 11 & almost 10 year old boys "think," knew: "A guy having a rough time in the bathroom?"

    They laughed sooooo hard!

    I really loved the music in the first one and the second one. . . had me crying. That was too close to my encounters on the slope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the third one. It was very funny. HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.