In the meantime, you can see what others (yes, others* are starting to write about this) have written:
- "Alaska redistricting plan offers 2 regional alternatives" Alaska Dispatch (April 13)
- "Incumbents will go head-to-head in new Alaska House district" Fairbanks Newsminer (April 16)
- "Gerry Mander in Alaska" Ester Republic blog (April 18)
- "Odd mapping: Redistricting board has difficult task in Interior" Fairbanks Newsminer editorial (April 18)
- "Redistricting Board Gets Earful in Anchorage" - Alaska Dispatch (April 19)
UPDATE April 21: I should have included the AFFR (Alaskans For Fair Redistricting) website which has reports on the Anchorage and Fairbanks post hearings, maps of Anchorage districts, and a list of pairings of incumbent legislators.