Sunday, March 20, 2011

Too Nice to Stay Inside - Anchorage Spring/Breakup







Walked the bike path at UAA.  Such a beautiful day.  Here's the south fork of Chester Creek south of the foot bridge on the trail. 















And here's the north side.






















And here's what I hope is a temporary lake on the way back home. 








Speaking of weather,  L sent me a link to what looks like a new weather website that gives way more information than I probably need.  But I'll need to spend some time here to figure it out.  Weatherspark.com

Double click to enlarge - or go directly to the Weatherspark link above
It's interactive, which doesn't work here on the screenshot.  But I'm not completely sure what it's telling me.  Thanks L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.