Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Randy Ruedrich Brief Video

I should have mentioned on the last post that I had to leave at five to get to my own meeting - Healing Racism in Anchorage.  I'm home now and ready to take off, but here's a brief comment I got from Randy Ruedrich, head of the Republican Party.



I've video that I'll add later from three more of the Board members and another person who spoke to the Board today.

[I've always had some sort of mental block that changed Randy to Rudy. I actually wrote Randy a couple of times today and changed it to Rudy. I've fixed it in the post here and will get to the video soon, but that takes more work. Sorry. And thanks DZ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.