I'm headed to downtown to the Alaska Experience Theater for the Short Documentaries. I've heard good things about this program. Here's what's in it:
- The Strong People | Matthew Lowe, Heather Hoglund 2013
- White Earth | J. Christian Jensen 2014
- The Last Free Place | Madeline Basil 2013
- Mississippi Milk | Brittany Retherford, David Rogers, Shanna James 2013
- The Stick Maker | curtis albucher 2013
- Flying Lessons with Mr. Smolin | Matt Checkowski 2014
Then Coney Island - a documentary in competition - about developers buying land right next to Coney Island and the community's response.
And if I can still keep my eyes open, back to the Bear Tooth for Teacher of the Year.