Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quick Update

Going to visit some of the villages today with Bing. Not sur what that means. I worked on my work plans yesterday - writing in details of the general plan AJWS gave me before I came. Mostly working on strategic planning and staff development. Also found a place I think we'll take. It just feels right and the location is good and the price is reasonable by ex-pat standards and amazing by US standards if expensive to my co-workers.

I misplaced my card reader so I can't post any picture until I find it or get a new one. Had lunch at Wat Rampoeng yesterday. Turn out to not be 'down the street" from work, but next door. Very peaceful place. And they apparently have a fair number of foreigners meditating there.

Note: The blog is on Anchorage time. In Chiang Mai it is Feb. 14, 8:10am. Happy Valentines Day. Joan will be here Tuesday if all goes right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.