Wednesday, January 10, 2007

In the name of blogging research only


I started this blog to find out about the blogging world. Now I've run into this particular blog several times and so I have put up a link and filled out their form. The Bestest Blog Ever is another of those blogs set up just to increase blog traffic. I'm really not sure if this is a good thing or not. Visually, it's the used car lot of the blogosphere. It's a guy in the green plaid suit that never fit. Maybe it's the weather affecting me.

By the way, based on the sitemeter referrals, so far the site that has generated the most hits (not counting the new stream coming in from Google) was from my Maytag repair thread on automaticwashers.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Blogging is an interesting experience. I had kno idea where it would go when I began and in the almost year I have been blogging, have discovered lively discussion, great senses of humor and made several friends who I can not imagine ever living without again! Blessings on your time in blogdom and your journey here!
    Kate+

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.