Tuesday, August 02, 2011

No One Cares About Your Blog

We met a number of people from the Hoover family that Joe has married into.  When picking up his new mother-in-law for dinner, we got to see the collection of art on her walls - her own work, her adult children's work, and pieces from other artists.  I also perused a couple of copies of ArtNews.  [The magazine version is a lot more appealing than the website.]  Interesting.  A nice way for someone living in Alaska to keep track of what's happening in the larger art world.

And then I saw this picture and thought, I need one of those T shirts!



I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Please congratulate Joe for me, if you get another chance. Supposedly there is a reunion of some of the old-time fishers from the 70s in Cordova this week, honoring Jeff Stonehill on his book. I couldn't come. If you see Jeff, tell him "Hi!" from me.

    The Hoovers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're back in Anchorage, and I think that last day's storm followed us.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.