In March I posted a picture of two Master locks I'd found uncluttering. I'd always been frustrated with locks with lost combinations. But this time I googled a way to get the combinations from Google. (Luni left a comment on that post with links to websites that showed how to crack the locks, but I couldn't make it work.)
As uncluttering continued, more locks showed up until I had six, the most you could get combinations for with one request.
Not sure what I need six locks for, but I've sent in for the combinations.
And today I discovered how cluttered (or maybe just busy) when I found that our
Maybe I've concentrated too much on the philodendron jungle that's been in there. This floor pot had vines growing up the wall and then dangling down. I figured I could clear the floor space for better things by repotting. So here I've pulled all the vines down and started untangling them and cutting them for repotting.
I'm not sure I made a wise move, we'll see in a few weeks I guess. I thought I could cut them at the joints and put them in new soil, build a shelf that got them well off the ground. The shelf worked, but they are struggling to gain traction. (I found the white pot cleaning out the backyard greenhouse!)
The ones on top are still green after a couple of weeks, but limp. But nothing as bad as the yellow, curly leaves dangling down on the left.
We'll see. I did leave a few in the old pot in case these don't make it. And we gained a lot of room on the floor.
We've got visitors headed this way in June so I have motivation to step up the clutter war. Unlike Afghanistan, this is a war I know, with determination, I can win. (Well, it never ends, but I can get to a point where it's controllable.)