Friday, December 06, 2019

AIFF2019: Opening Night Shorts - 6:30pm At Bear Tooth [UPDATED]

I'm finding the new website prettier than it is easy to use.

For instance:  I know opening night - tonight - is a shorts program.  But when I looked up the shorts programs from the website's schedule page, the first program listed is for tomorrow.  Nothing for tonight.

Using the calendar page, I was able to get to Dec. 6 Opening Night Shorts.  Well there are seven pictures, but they aren't linked to anywhere.  It does say at the bottom  “Sin Cielo” and “Wandering in the White.”  So that's two of them anyway.  But when I search for them in the Search Film section - I get "no events found."

The Bear Tooth will only host films this weekend, Monday night,  and for the Martini Matinee at 2pm on Thursday.

There seem to be fewer films overall - certainly in the Features categories - [UPDATE:  I thought at one point that it might be possible to see all the films because there weren't competing films playing at the same time.  But I was very wrong.  At the Alaska Experience Theater during the week there will be lots of films where you have to chose.]

Here's the trailer for Sin Cielo:






And for Wandering in the White:
Vaeltajat / Wandering in the White – Teaser from Side Stories on Vimeo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.