Sunday, December 11, 2016

AIFF2016: 3 Docs, Awards, Best of Fest on Last Day of Festival


There are three documentaries in competition scheduled so that you can actually see them all conveniently.

There are some Alaska Shorts, two of which -  Super Salmon and Find Me - are in competition, and one or more of the film makers will be there.

The Awards Ceremony is at 5pm at the Williwaw (5th & F Sts where Covenant House used to be) and then there will be three Best of the Fest showings at 8pm.  That means we won't be told what will show where until the end of the Awards Ceremony.  That makes it hard for people not going to the Ceremony.

But I will do my best to get that information posted here.  As I've done with the last several Festivals, I'll try to post all the winners as they are announced here.  It may be one post that I keep updating, or it may be several posts, one right after the other.  Possibly I be able to Tweet them as well at @whisper2world and #ancff.  No promises - depends on wifi, and how fast things move along.

Here's today's [SUNDAY] schedule.  If you click on the image, it will take you to the SCHED website where the drop down menus for each film/event will give you more details.  Have fun.




You can see my overview of all the docs in competition (including the three today) here.  With trailers.  I'm going to Slippers which I haven't seen yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.