Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stanford and Half Moon Bay

We went in with G. J1 went to the office and I walked over to Stanford University where I wandered around and sat outside and did some work. It was mostly overcast and a little drizzly now and then.




Eucalyptus trunk without bark.

Eucalyptus trunk with bark.

These palms line the main road onto campus.



I joined J1 for lunch, then did some more work at the
office where I could get wifi. Then we got G and took him
to the airport and went back home





Sunset from J1's deck.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos, looks like 2 state AK legislators are getting a pass, let out of jail, more fall out from the Stevens fisaco DOJ team, who seemed to
    be now under the gun. All that oil money, and a DOJ under Eric Holder who tosses his prosecutors under the bus.
    His law firm has a lot of big oil clients, Covington and Burlington, but Stanford, and your strolls..
    Amazing, what big influence can do, in AK politics, it never desists.
    Freedom for the oil lobbyists, let freedom ring, let it ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I deleted my old blog and made a new one. More about it in my new blog which can be found in my profile.
    By the way I checked the quiz I mentioned once before our EU election about how to vote and if I am against the EU and the USA I can be only a communist if I prefer Russia and a radical right winger if I hate Russia as well.
    So that's why I got the results I should vote for the Hungarian Communist Labour Party (Magyar Kommunista Munkáspárt).

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.