Friday, June 26, 2009

Mr. Wisples Lost and Found

Every now and then I allot myself about 30 minutes (whatever the timer on my watch is set for) to check out sites through Stumbleupon. Today I saw this poster: (It's in the middle of the page, best to "find in page" for Mr. Wisples)


I'm sure I saw that cloud yesterday hovering over Fred Meyer at Old Seward Highway and Benson.


Yes, I know it's not as plump as the one on the poster, but if you drifted all the way up to Anchorage from Hyperion Avenue, you wouldn't be as plump when you got here either. Now I just need to find a carrier pigeon.

3 comments:

  1. Do they call it the Old Seward Highway at Benson? I always thought the Old Highway designation started around 35th, to denote the old path's southward divergence from what is called the Seward Highway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am glad that people overseas have so much free time to make such things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.