Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ben's Friends Seem to All Have Money Ties to Dad

Roll Call says that Ben Stevens' new employer got lots of money from Dad.

New Employer of Stevens’ Son Has Reaped Millions in Federal Contracts
By John Stanton
Roll Call Staff
Thursday, Aug. 16, 2007; 3:08 pm

An Alaska-based transportation firm that recently hired the son of Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) has received more than $300 million in federal contracts over the past six years, many of which came from agencies over which Stevens has direct oversight authority in his current position as ranking member of the Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense, federal records show.

2 comments:

  1. Alas or it might be a good thing people I know nothing about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Thanks the compliment on my English but it seems you were wrong. Well, I am commenthing this post because I understand it more or less unlike the other's I have read. OK, maybe I shouldn't have read them in midnight but I need to read the a couple times to understand.

    That's life, in Hungary there are things like that, the only difference is we are playing with less money.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.