Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Six Images Winter, Visitors, Nourishment

 



We have several Steller Jays that visit regularly.  Part of me wants you to see how blue it is.  But the snowy background made the exposure of the bird dark.  But when the bird is dark you focus more on it's silhouette.  


It's been snowing close to every day.  I figure my personal trainer is adding an inch or two regularly to get me outside with the snow shovel, since my biking is pretty much curtailed.  


Today it snowed a bit harder.  I think we have about three inches to be shoveled.  



Besides the Steller jay, we had some moose visitors who left messages in the snow to let us know they'd been by.  


Meanwhile, inside our cooking gives other interesting visuals.  


Cooking bananas and kiwis for my morning oatmeal.  



And a whole wheat bread using Mrs. Nash's old bread machine recipe.  Except the bread machine is long gone and the recipe didn't have temperature and time instructions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.