Monday, June 14, 2010

Booker T in Anchorage

We enjoyed the concert at UAA Sunday night.  It began with the sound vibrating my body.  I think I could have heard it from home.  But then it settled down to more manageable volumes (or I lost enough hearing that it sounded more manageable) and several times I really got into the music.  But I wouldn't pretend to be a music critic.  I can only give my very untrained ear's opinion.  So here are some pictures instead.  Note:  there was no flash photography allowed (and I usually don't like flash anyway) and no recording of any sort.  So we adjust.






Guitarist Vernon “Ice” Black


1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.