Saturday, December 18, 2021

Trying To Keep The Blog Current On Redistricting While Taking Advantage Of The LA Sunshine

 I'm sitting outside at my mom's house in LA.  Well, she lived in this house the longest, so it's always going to be her house in my mind.  It rained Tuesday, but the sun has been out since.  Today, however, it toasty.  And since clouds and rain are predicted for the rest of the week, I'm taking shameless advantage.  

This is my afternoon office on the deck.  The birds of paradise are right behind me. 

Two legged and winged birds flit around.  The sun is on my filthy laptop screen makes using it an effort.  And I know my friends in Anchorage have no sympathy whatsoever.  

But there are things of import happening with the Alaska Redistricting Board.  I do want to make comment on the various court challenges to the Board's Proclamation.  But first here's a headsup for Monday's initial court hearing in Judge Morse's court room.  The hearing is scheduled for 11:30am and below is the info for calling in. 
[It's an image, so for those of you with visual impairments, whose  text reader can't turn images into audio, I'll add it here too:  First call 1-800 768 2983 or  1 907 206 2349.  Then, enter the access code:  2640425.]

I've also updated the Redistricting Board Page adding this court information and also adding links to all the legal challenges.  So use the Redistricting tab under the orange banner or click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.