Friday, October 05, 2018

Well Judge For Yourself - " www.bing.com — Lisa Murkowski jewish"

I had a sudden rush of hits today on a 2010  post "Does Lisa Murkowski's Religious Preference Matter?"  Over 60 hits today.  It was a post I put up in 2010 after getting lots of hits from people searching variations of "Is Lisa Murkowski Jewish?"  The post was responding to all those hits surmising why people wanted to know that.

Nowadays, most google search words are no longer visible to the websites the get to, but this bing search made it clear:


Greensboro, Georgia, United States
IP Address:
Hargray Communications Group xxxxxxxxxxx  
Search Referral:
Visit Page:



I googled "Lisa Murkowski" and my post didn't show up in the first 13 pages.

I googled "Lisa Murkowski Jewish" and it showed up number 2. Though since google tailors searches for the searcher, that's probably higher than most people would get.   Nevertheless,  I'm guessing many if not most of the people getting to that post today - maybe 50 - googled "Murkowski" and either "jewish" related or "religion."

You can see what they got here:  "Does Lisa Murkowski's Religious Preference Matter?" The comments confirmed one of my suspicions - anti-semitism.

Meanwhile, I saw a Tweet asking people to support a fund for Susan Collins' next opponent.  I understand the sentiment, and I don't understand how she made her decision at all.  But at least she was one of a few Republican senators who even entertained the possibility of voting 'no.'  She's not the one who should be jumped all over.  There were 47 who never gave any public indication they would do anything but vote yes.  Their opponents are the ones to be raising funds for - starting with the senior senator from Kentucky.

It's dark now, but this was my view about an hour ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.