Sunday, October 21, 2012

If You Get High Enough, There's Blue Sky

We left Anchorage just after midnight.  It had been another bright, sunny day and I got some leaves raked and flower beds mulched. 








I worked on my Chinese homework, but crashed pretty quickly on the plane.  It was 4:30 am when we got to Seattle.  Dark and wet. 







But before long we were above the clouds, barely.


And then they got closer. 



And then we were in them.


 

And then below them over LA.


Tend days or so to visit my mom with a side trip to SF to visit my son and dil.  Despite the clouds, it's warm - high 60s headed for 70 or more.  My eyes are closing.  Later.

1 comment:

  1. I read your title and immediately wondered what you were using to get high! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.