Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank You!



This is Edberto, a (the?) manager at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica cafeteria where I absentmindedly left my camera at lunch on Wednesday. 

His crew found it and stashed it away in the office and had it for me Thursday morning.  A big thank you!






We all tend to complain faster than we say thank you.  I hope there are a few people who read this who remember someone they should thank and do it right now.  Or at least write a note to do it by Monday.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank Edoberto, too, and remind people that in general, people are honest. And we should be thankful for the people who are doing all that work in the fields, construction sites, hospitals, hotels and restaurants that we seem to demonize.

    [The ones at the top may not be so great (I'm looking at you, Anglo Mozillo, Mr. Countrywide FraudoKing), but maybe there will be a comeuppance for those guys, one day. Karma, buddy.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, people like him are quite rare unfortunately. Luckily I have never lost anything, so I haven't had the opportunity to test other's honesty. Well it is not entirely true because sometimes things fall behind my desk and I don't realise it for a while and I don'tknow where are my papers and pens.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.