Sunday, February 08, 2009

Kuala Lumpur 6 - KL Tour Saturday Bird Park

[Stlll Sunday evening Feb. 7, 2009 Malaysia time]

The bird park was a short walk from the butterly park. Most of it was covered in mesh like the butterfly park.

This was a place to get your picture taken with the birds. I never thought of owls as being trainable before. And later in the bird show they had a Brahminy Kite doing tricks.



Emu. (J's here - I'm back at the visitor center across the street
from the hotel using the wifi - and we're going to eat so I'm going finish this quick.


The bird show.


Wasn't exciting enough to keep everyone awake.


There were lots of storks and I think this one thought my camera case was a fish bag.


And there were a number of peacocks showing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.