Sunday, November 12, 2023

How Much Flu? New Respiratory Virus Page And Subscribe Again To Blog

 A couple of notices:

1.   New Respiratory Virus Tab  

 I've ended the COVID tracking (there are three tabs (pages in Blogger lingo) above going back to March 11, 2020 where I've tracked COVID cases as reported by the state. 

In October the 'archived' their COVID dashboards and created a new 'Snapshot' for Respiratory Viruses.  I've started a new tab to track those numbers.  So far (since mid October) reported flu cases have gone up pretty dramatically.  RSV is starting to move up, but there are only 22 reported cases in Alaska on the last snapshot.  COVID cases are declining, but there were still 231 cases reported.  

You can find these updates at the Respiratory Virus Cases October 2023-? tab above (under the orange header)


2.  Subscriptions

I recently notice I was no longer getting email alerts when there was a new post.  I resubscribed the other day and I'm getting alerts again.  You can subscribe at the top of the right column.  Just put your email address in the box and hit SUBSCRIBE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.