Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Election Night Off To Bad Start From This Blogger's Perspective

Here's a screen shot of the Muni's election page. (Because this is an image, the links won't work)





Note, there is a link for election results - but it's for the April election.

I can't find a link for today's election results. So, they either
wipe out the April results to do tonight's,
or . . .? ?

This has been the place to get results for the last several Muni elections. 

I do have an email in asking about this, but I suspect they are busy doing other things.

 Maybe I should check Twitter for this.

Two minutes later:  Bingo.  I found this link - http://results.muni.org/Runoff.htm

 Nothing up yet. There was a run around noon that showed no results. But at least I have a place to look when the results come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.