Monday, January 26, 2015

Mac Art Options

The fact that I'm linking to a Mac ad, should tell you that I think this is pretty cool.  It certainly stretches my options for creating images with my camera and Macbook.

I got to this website due to a glitch in iWork's Pages (the Mac version of Word) so I'm even less inclined to highlight it.

It  has a dozen or so examples of things people have done with their iPhones and other Apple products with a little description of how.  Inspirational, in the literal sense.  Here are just a couple of examples from the site.

Marcello Gomes

Nomoco

Roz Hall











Here's the link again.  Start playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.