Friday, March 18, 2022

ARB Chair John Binkley Chats With Me Briefly After Supreme Court Hearing

 I'm still digesting the various arguments made and questions asked by the justices.  Not ready yet to post an overview, let alone my reactions.  But I do have this bit of video I made with Alaska Redistricting Board Chair John Binkley after the trial, still in the courtroom.  



I'll let the video speak for itself.  

[Note:  I haven't posted my own videos much lately.  iMovie on my laptop changed and I just got out of practice.  It seems a bit easier than it was.  I also have really slow internet at home so uploading takes forever.  I had to go over to UAA to get reasonable internet speed to upload it. I had edited out the extra subtitles, but I must have uploaded the wrong version to YouTube.  I'll leave it up for now since I'd have to upload it to YouTube again.  Sorry.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.