Sunday, November 14, 2021

Working On A Truncation Post, But In The Meantime A Visual Break

 When I sat in at the Redistricting Board meeting when they were doing truncation and then assigning Senate seats to the required staggered terms, I kept scratching my head and wondering, what is happening?  Lots of things didn't make sense.  So I've been listening to the video of the meeting and trying to write down exactly what was said so I'm certain about what I'm writing about it.  It's taking forever.  Especially with an eight year old granddaughter who hasn't seen her grandparents in almost two yers.  So here are some pictures - mostly ones she took yesterday.  I won't say which are which.  Today we baked a bread, played war, and were very silly, and I didn't get much done on the Board.  But priorities.








Downtown Seattle off in the distance




This one we played with together in Photoshop

3 comments:

  1. Whose got pheasants up your way? Those decrepit trees along the shore would make lovely landscapes in some rich dude's yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Granddaughter took the pheasants picture. We're a ferry ride from Seattle right now.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info. I like pheasants and Grand girlies, for that matter.

      Delete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.