Tuesday, November 23, 2021

C. Bennet - "My [grandmother] told me that, because I was black, some people might assume certain things about me"

 I dropped my daughter's bike off at the bike shop for servicing - it got full of sawdust when my son-in-law built a boat in the garage and when I rode it with my granddaughter the gears were not working right and the bike just felt balky.  

So I was walking home and the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art was right there.  It's terribly big, but they have good exhibits.  So here are some pictures from C Bennet or Cory Bennet Anderson.








Been busy so just putting this up for anyone interested.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.