Saturday, October 19, 2019

Come For An October Bike Ride With Me

After snow threats the other day, we have sun again and I chucked my chores to take advantage of good biking conditions.  


I never tire of this view.  Summer or winter.






Going up Stuckagain Heights, this is, I think, north fork of Campbell Creek.























A little further and the view is grasses and trees.




And the north [south]fork from the bridge at Campbell Airstrip.  




And on the way back.  One of the few other bikers I saw today.

2 comments:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.