Sunday, April 07, 2019

Tax, Snaps, Nast, And Terminal N -New Addition, And A Funny

I'm trying to finish up tax stuff to take to the accountant so he knows how much of a check we need to send in with our extension.  I hate doing this.  Not because I don't want to pay my taxes, but it's just so tedious.  I'd so love just a percentage of income, no deductions, get rid of all this crazy paperwork.  It would be much fairer to everyone and corporations wouldn't be able to get tax deductions when their employees travel first class and stay in fancy resorts on business and they can deduct legal expenses, though the citizens suing them as individuals cannot.

I've got about ten draft posts waiting for reviewing and editing, but I need to get the taxes out by tomorrow, so here are a few pics.  No serious reading.  Oh, and one joke I saw on Twitter.  (Yes, Twitter is an incredible boon to procrastinators.)


I planted some snapdragon seeds before we left for San Francisco and carefully covered them in plastic so they wouldn't dry out while we were gone and now they are up.  Hoping to show you beautiful flowers in a few months.














And nasturtiums too.















When we got off the plane in Seattle on the way home Thursday, I was confused.  I knew we were in Terminal N, but nothing looked right.  I should have been suspicious already when we pulled up to Gate 18.  Terminal N didn't have 18 gates.  

Well, now it does.  The new edition is now open.  You can see the (is seamly the opposite of seamless) gap between the old and new parts of the the terminal.  Dark floor is the old.   The train still doesn't go to Terminal C yet.  


I almost forgot the joke.  Well, maybe it's for real, but it's funny



1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.