Tuesday, September 05, 2006

steve happens

steve happens

(This other) Steve made a Public Service Ad. He wanted it to go back in time, so he had his actor learn the script backwards - he had to say the sounds of the words in reverse! You can watch the raw footage and what it looked like in the (in reverse) final. Scroll down to August 30, 2006
Addendum: I really should put the Youtube video here, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Anyone who can tell me how to do that, I'd be much obliged.

1 comment:

  1. steve, your comment pretty much made my day. and i'm not just saying that. i guess i just get so caught up in my disdain for others that i don't really think that they are actually individuals and have different perceptions than i do. thank you for your words, i really appreciated them=)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.