In the dead of winter, film makers from far distant lands come to Alaska because we have a festival. It’s been around for 13 years, and it shows more motion pictures in a week than it is possible for any one human being to see. A look ahead at the program for this year’s Anchorage International Film Festival is just ahead on the next Talk of Alaska.
HOST: Steve Heimel, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Jim Parker, Director of Film Programs, Anchorage International Film Festival
- Laura Moscatello, Festival Director
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
AIFF 2014: Talk toFestival Director and Director of Film Programs Now (10am-11am) On Talk of Alaska
From Alaska Public Media's Talk of Alaska: