Thursday, June 14, 2012

Trouble Sleeping? Try These Dreams

I'm not sure how I got to this website.  I heard wind blowing and started looking through my tabs until I found it.  It wanted me to turn on my webcam.  I'm glad I did.  This is another amazing website that demonstrates yet another way a great imagination can play with this medium.  I don't want to say too much, but you do play a role in all this.  And when you think things are getting carried away, remember you are part of it all.


I checked.  You don't have to have the cam on, but it's cleverer if you do.  Click on the image to get to the website or here.  (The screen shot definitely does not do it justice.)

2 comments:

  1. I am completely computer literate, yet balk at opening this. It does, however, very much pique my interest...

    I am posting a comment to direct you to your older posts on which I have left comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re your comment below re not posting every day. It is summer, so very brief in the Winter Half of North America... enjoy!

    I'll continue to graze on your site to catch up. But perhaps not every day. :)

    The Documenta 13 link really got me inspired. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.