Wednesday, January 14, 2015

323 798 8370 - Another Scam Phone Call

I don't know what this guy's angle is, but I've been getting this phone call several times a day for the last three days - including at 2 am this morning.  Fortunately, I was fast asleep.  I recall a dream where the phone was ringing vaguely, but I didn't wake up.



I did call the Anchorage Better Business Bureau and they knew about the Jamaican Lottery scam and one ring scam where people call back to see who called and get changed $19.95 for international call.

I'm checking the FCC website to see how to report this.  But I've got an appointment soon, so I'm just putting this up as a warning.



[Once again, feed burner failed to pick up this post and share it on blogrolls, so I'm reposting it and taking down the original. Sorry for those loyal readers who have already seen the original and thanks for your patience.][That didn't work. Experimenting by shortening the title.] [For those who care about such things, the feed burner worked when I shortened the title.  Was that why it worked?  Don't know.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.