Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Smashed Window


I came home from a couple of events at UAA this evening to find my van's rear window smashed. Since I don't drive it that often, I'm not 100% sure when I last saw it intact. I went by it at the end of my run today and should have seen it then. J said she went by it when she came home from her walk about 3:30pm. This evening I was on my bike. But would someone smash it in broad daylight? Maybe we just didn't notice it. That's a scary thought too.




UPDATE: 10:30pm - Our neighbors who were outside,as we were headed out to the Thai Kitchen. They all looked at the damage and we noticed that all the glass is on the outside. The car was locked, nothing inside was disturbed, the propane was turned off. It's all very curious. One neighbor had parked right behind the van about 4pm and hadn't noticed anything. But then they were all standing out there and didn't know about the window until I pointed it out. Any dectectives out there?

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't me!

    glass all on the outside hmm that's one to think on!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.