Saturday, March 23, 2024

Wealth Inequality In America - Perceptions and Reality

This video is very dramatic and easy to follow.  Its findings seem in the ballpark with other such information I've seen.  

Nevertheless, I did poke around to make sure they were consistent with what others have found.  At the bottom are some links to others which show, at least roughly, a similar distribution. 


The video is short and to the depressing point.  This is why billionaires have worked to hard to capture the Supreme Court.  So that we can't meddle with this reality.  




Here are some other studies of Inequality:


2 comments:

  1. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/3-body-problem-cast-rcna144545

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did watch the first episode of 3 Body Problem and I did wonder what they were doing in London. But it's pretty intense/complex so we've held off a bit before going to the next episode. But I'm not sure why you put the link on this post which doesn't mention the show. I did write about the book back in 2016.

      Delete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.