Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Powerful Two Sentence Story

This is one powerful short story.


From Thought Catalogue's post on two sentence short stories:
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
The whole post is titled, "40 Freaking Creepy-Ass Two Sentence Stories" and this is one is probably the best.  As you go through them, many share a similar theme.

1 comment:

  1. This is so creepy, I regret that I sent it to my daughter, who is now having nightmares about it. Too, too scary.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.