Sunday, February 13, 2011

Onions and Contact Lenses





I realized that I didn't have my contact lenses in this morning when I was cutting the onion for our omelet this morning.  One of the side benefits of contacts for me, is that I don't cry when I'm cutting onions, and so this morning, without them in, I could feel the onion on my eyes.  (I have hard, gas-permeable lenses.  I don't know if this works with the soft and disposable lenses.)


This makes three posts under 1200 words (including 1000 for the picture.)  I kind of like this, but I know there will be some long ones again soon. 

2 comments:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.