Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Seatac Free Wifi

The sky was blue, the sun was warm, I biked back down to the beach to say good bye.  And now I'm in Seatac (Seattle Tacoma airport) waiting to go on to Anchorage. Last time I tried to get wifi in Seatac you had to pay for it.  But I'd heard that there was now free wifi in Seatac, and there is. 

I try to post about the availability in different airports (now that I think about it, I didn't even try in LA), but remember that things change and check the date. 

They also don't have very many television sets in here so you can sit and relax without the news blasting out at you.  Anchorage Airport - are you listening?  Turn down those tv's.   Better yet, get rid of them. 

2 comments:

  1. I had to pay for wifi at LAX last Saturday, but Salt Lake City has free wifi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kansas City is also free. The problem I've had on numerous occasions is that while Seatac, KCI, LAX, etc. are free, they are often so slow they are not worth the price...

    BTW, welcome (briefly) to rainy Seattle. Glad you missed the snow yesterday...

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.