Thursday, June 26, 2008

Etaoin Shrdlu - Thai Keyboard Update

Etaoin Shrdlu is:

A place for McClatchy editors and others to talk about the changing news media landscape.
I stumbled onto this blog while I was posting about McClatchy and the Anchorage Daily News. I knew the title had to have some meaning, but I couldn't figure out the code. Fortunately, they have a link to Wikipedia explaining the letters:
Etaoin Shrdlu is the approximate order of frequency of the twelve most commonly used letters in the English language
Back in Thailand I did a post about finding stick on letters so I could have a Thai letters on my keyboard without getting a new keyboard. Well, time has not been kind to my Thai key labels. But we can use the keyboard to test Etaoin Shrdlu



Pretty close.

Someone told me I could get stick on letters with a plastic coating. I guess that's what I'll have to do next time

1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.