Saturday, June 14, 2008

Greening Up

Forget-me-nots brighten this chilly summer in the front yard.











And the sweet peas are coming up. Last year only a few bloomed. Maybe we'll have better luck this year.

















I did my run today around Goose Lake. Here the dogwood carpet the ground adding a bright green on an otherwise grey day.









And here I'm approaching the lake.




























Some sort of larvae on one of the reeds. It rained earlier and the reeds still had drops clinging.

1 comment:

  1. Many good memories come from the paths of East Anchorage. Thanks for letting us see the changes of the season.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.