Friday, January 30, 2015

Birthday, Bike, Beach

We visited a relative today on her 93rd birthday (not my mom, hers is next month) and it was a nice visit.  Then we had some errands to run.  When I got home I needed some exercise and rode my bike down to the beach.  Cloudy days are better because the bike trail is less crowded.  This was my turnaround point - about 6 miles.



I'd seen this black something on the beach as I approached, but there it was.  A man with his bike and laptop.  My initial reaction is the computer doesn't belong at the beach.  But on the other hand, he came on his bike and he was here with the sounds of the surf and the setting sun.  Better than being inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.