Saturday, December 06, 2014

Hands Up, Don't Shoot - Anchorage

As I left the Alaska Experience theater about 2:50pm to catch Rocks In My Pockets at the Museum, I heard want sounded like a drum?  chanting?  I'd just seen the short "What Cheer?" where the main character is followed around, closely, by his own bizarre brass band.  So I was wondering if I was hearing that in my head.

But I looked back, as it got louder, and there were marchers coming down 4th Avenue to cross C St  where I had just been.  There were marchers in Seattle last week, but I was driving and had to make a left turn before our path was blocked by the marchers.  So no pictures.

But this time i was on foot and so here's a super short video to just document the march.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.