Thursday, February 06, 2014

Turban Outfitters - He Saw What Others Didn't

I couldn't resist this one. 

From Metro UK:
Mr Singh, a councillor for Drake Ward in Plymouth, said he was on a shopping trip in Exeter when he had ‘one of those eureka moments’ while standing outside the store.
‘It was the first Sunday where I had nothing in the diary so I said to my wife, let’s got to Exeter for a chill out day. We went by train and while we were there I thought I’d get some shoes.
‘I went into the store, asked for a pen and some paper and started to draw the T out,’ he told the Plymouth Herald.
‘People were chuckling as they walked past. One guy realised what we were doing and said it was just amazing.’

1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.